Fulbright – University of Missouri Journalism Scholarship in USA, 2018-2019.Journalism Scholarships for International Students in USA.The Fulbright Commission and the University of Missouri scholarship are inviting applications for Fulbright – University Of Missouri Journalism Scholarship in the USA. Belgian or Luxembourgish citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the US government, plays a prominent role in the international education system.
Study Level: Scholarship is available to mid-career professionals.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Journalism.
Scholarship Advantage: Grantees receive $3000/month for four months plus an additional one-time travel stipend.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The Fulbright Commission and the University of Missouri scholarship are offering a scholarship for a mid-career professional (Belgian or Luxembourgish citizen) in journalism with at least five years of experience in journalism.
- Between mid-August 2018 and mid-December 2018, grantees receive the opportunity to audit two classes at the Missouri Journalism School and to participate in guest lecturers and roundtable discussions with students and scholars. Grantees are allowed to choose seminars and courses to audit from a list of available courses offered during the semester; their interest areas and availability of spaces will determine final placement.
Nationality: Belgian or Luxembourgish citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate sufficient English-language proficiency to conduct research in the US (not necessary to submit a TOEFL score).
How to Apply: Applicants for the journalism grant should complete the online application in the scholar category available through link.
As part of the online application, candidates will be asked to provide the following:
- Biographical information
- Americanized CV
- 3-5 page single-spaced project statement
- Transcripts and diplomas from most recent degree
- Three letters of recommendation (uploaded directly into the online application)
Application Deadline: Interested applicants must complete an online application. The application opens on September 15 and closes at noon on December 1, 2017.