The University of Essex is inviting applications for Latin American Scholarships. those scholarships are avail for studying MA Translation, interpreting and Subtitling or MA Translation and professional practice.
The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It becomes established in 1963, welcomed its first students in 1964 and received its Royal charter in 1965.
If English isn’t always your first language then you may want to expose that your English language abilities are at an excessive sufficient degree to reach your studies.
- Study Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MA Translation, Interpreting and Subtitling or MA Translation and Professional Practice.
- Course Subject: Scholarships
- Scholarship Advantage: Five scholarships of £5,000 each are available for students.
- No. of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
- Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Citizens of Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela are eligible to apply.
Please complete the application form to apply for the scholarship. This is separate to your application for study, and instructions on returning the form are included in the document.
Application deadline: June 1, 2018