Master Scholarships for Peace Studies at University of Innsbruck in Austria, 2018. Master Scholarships for international Students in Austria.The University of Innsbruck would like to offer Master Scholarships for Peace Studies programme. These scholarships are available for students who have a difficult economic background.The Peace Studies Fund aims to support students of the MA Program in Peace Studies by contributing to the program’s existing scholarship.The University of Innsbruck is a public university in Innsbruck, the capital of the Austrian federal state of Tyrol.
Scholarship Study Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
Scholarship Course Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Peace Studies.
Scholarship Advantages: Tuition is payable exempt from any expenses to the Tyrolean Institute for Higher Education.
Eligible Countries: International
NO. of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship Location: Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Requirements for Scholarship Entrance: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
English Language Requirements: If applicant’s first language is not English, a recent TOEFL test. Students who wish to take courses in English, and whose native language is not English must provide official English language test scores: TOEFL, IELTS or FIRST. This requirement may under certain circumstances be waived for students who are non-native speakers of English but have completed their third-level education in English.
Scholarship Apply Procedure:
- Scholarship Apply Procedure:Application forms have to be sent to the office in Austria. Students who are admitted academically will be accepted formally if the payment of their deposit is proven.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three recent photographs (passport size) | Drei Passfotos jüngeren Datums
- Three copies of your passport | Drei Kopien des Reisepasses
- Two letters of recommendation (from individuals, other than family members, who are familiar with your academic and/or professional abilities)
- An application essay of 300 words. Please write an essay providing your reasons for applying to this program,
- Applicants main areas of interest in the program, and how you hope to benefit from the program. This essay should be written in English for those students who wish to participate in any courses instructed in English
- Two copies of your Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) and transcripts
- Health certificate indicating current state of health
- The filled in and signed University Inscription Form
- Copy of a document proving that you have medical coverage. This must include insurance against sickness and accidents and cover the costs of hospitalization and repatriation.
- Citizens of EU countries are only required the E-111 application form and the document or card needed in their own country to receive medical care
- Copy of proof of insurance against theft, loss, etc. The Program is not liable for such occurrences with valuables.
Click on below button to view Details & Apply
Apply Deadline: The Last Date of Apply is February 15, 2018