The Berlin School of Economics and law is providing 4 partial scholarships every yr each worth € 5,000 for a study place in the Berlin MBA programme.
The Berlin School of Economics and law is a German business school founded on 1 April 2009 via the merger of the Berlin School of Economics and the FHVR Berlin. The BSEL portfolio offers a wide range of professional qualifications.
candidates must have a very good knowledge of English (minimum scores – TOEFL: cbt 213 points or ibt 79 points; IELTS: 6.5points).
Study Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Berlin MBA programme.
Course Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Advantage: Each scholarship worth € 5,000
No. of Scholarships: There are four partial scholarships available.
Scholarship Location: Germany
If you meet the entry requirements and are interested in applying for the Berlin MBA, please use our online application tool. Students will be asked to upload the following documents during the application process:
- Letter of motivation, including professional goals
- Curriculum vitae, preferably in “Europass”
- Copy of passport
- Passport photo
- Certification of eligibility for university education (e.g. Abitur/A-levels)
- Certification of university degree: BA / MA / Diploma
- Employment testimonials
- Certificates of English language competence (e.g. TOEFL certificates or the BULATS Business Language Testing Service at the Berlin School of Economics and Law)
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018