Monash Business School International China Scholarship in Australia, 2017.undergraduate scholarship in australia for international students.The Monash Business School offers International China Scholarship to reward outstanding academic achievement. These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree in Business at a Monash Campus in Australia.
The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen the bond between Australia and China.
Monash University is an Australian public research university in Australia. It is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities.
Study Level: These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
Scholarship Advantage: These scholarships will cover $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Number of Scholarships: Varies
Scholarship Location: Scholarships can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Intending to enrol in a full-time undergraduate degree at Monash (Bachelor)
- An international student or applicant from China (a Chinese national who is offshore at the time of application and who has a Chinese qualification)
- Applying for a course through International Recruitment Services
- Commencing on-campus undergraduate student in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- A high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies.
Nationality: Chinese applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement: Applicants must be a high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have at least two units (to a minimum 12 points) of higher education study as part of an award or non-award course, of which at least one unit is an English rich unit.
How to Apply:
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred
Application Deadline: students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.